From inclusivity initiatives and building empathy to mitigating risk on the job site – see why companies like DPR Construction are investing in language learning as an all-in-one solution.
Language at Work
Benefits of our Language at Work Program:
📈 Increase employee retention
🗣 Sharpen internal communication
🌎 Reach new clients
🤝 Build empathy & invest in inclusivity
🧠 Innovate faster
🏗 Improve safety
Equip your organization with the language skills needed to succeed at work through our science-backed, fun, and effective model – customized to fit the unique needs of your industry.
Serving a variety of industries
UX / Design
City / Government
Languages Available: Level-up your organization with Spanish, English, and/or French courses!
What We Offer
- Proven methodology: Innovative, science-backed curriculum
- Relevant vocabulary: Everyday language customized to fit your industry
- Customizable days/times: Choose from group classes or private learning options – pick the schedule and format that works for you
- Convenient online accessibility: Virtual, live instruction + lifetime access to dynamic learning materials
- Professionally trained instructors: Learn from our team of pedagogy experts, all trained in adult second language acquisition
- Proficiency Assessments: Evaluate your team’s progress throughout our program to ensure you’re reaching your goals
How We’re Different
- We’re NOT just an app. We practice spontaneous speaking face-to-face.
- We’re outcomes-driven. We know that both frequency and connection matter – your success speaking the language drives our model.
- We do NOT use old school textbooks. We guide students through authentic materials (think film, music, telenovelas, etc.) to learn language as it’s truly spoken – while having fun!
Plus! You’d be supporting a certified HUB (Historically Underutilized Business) M/WBE (Minority / Women-Owned Business Enterprise)
See What They’re Saying!
I love this program and am so happy to get to attend! I am able to communicate with the field more and am earning more respect from them as a benefit.Vicki, Spanish (DPR Construction)
This is one of the things I'm most grateful for in my life right now. The fact that DPR would invest in something as engaging as this program isn't taken lightly by me. I get excited about how much I want to immerse in the Spanish language as a result of this class. Also, my classmates have become real friends as a result, which is also a major plus!Tyler, Spanish (DPR Construction)
The construction spanish is SUPER HELPFUL on the jobsite. ... We are responsible for implementing someone's design so being able to communicate that to the field is amazing.Katie, Spanish (DPR Construction)
Excelente, didáctico. Gracias a DPR por su apoyo a los empleados hispano parlantesClaudio, English (DPR Construction)
I always feel satisfied when I'm done. It's been great refreshing the Spanish I once knew. One of the big positives is the amount of live conversation we've been able to do. I can express myself so much better.Sheldon, Spanish (frog design)
Great experience overall. This is way better than trying to learn Spanish through Rosetta Stone.Rob, Spanish (DPR Construction)